Vacuum ovens which have corrosion resistant, stainless
steel inner chambers and housing. Direct contact between the load and
the heated, removable thermoshelves ensures rapid and equal heating
without thermal loss. Each of the thermoshelves has a PT100 temperature
sensor at the centre and a wide heated area as the heating elements are
vulcanised onto the underside of the shelves. This gives excellent
thermal transition, very fast heating-up times and precise control. The
control circuits react precisely to differences in load and humidity,
ensuring all levels remain equally at the predefined set temperature.
Units feature an auto diagnostic system with fault indication and two
programmable, digitally controlled connections for air and inert gas.
GLP/GMP compliance is assisted by the serial USB interface and "Celsius"
software for control and documentation of temperature and pressure.
- MLC (Multi-Level-Controlling) microprocessor
controller adapts performance to the volume (local temperature sensing)
for each thermoshelf. Actual temperature of each thermoshelf can be seen
separately on digital display
- Digital LED display for all set parameters and digital seven-day programme timer with real time clock
- Integrated timer for temperature and pressure
(vacuum) profiles of up to 40 ramps, each segment adjustable from 1 min
up to 999 h
- Various protection features including digitally
adjustable, microprocessor over-temperature controller TWW, maximum
value for over-temperature, minimum value for under-temperature with
audible and visual alarm and protection for each thermoshelf
- Glass door, with a spring-loaded, 15 mm thick safety glass panel inside and a non-splinter screen on the outside
Units supplied with software and one thermoshelf with a
calibration certificate (measurements taken at 160 °C and 50 mbar in the
middle of the shelf). Additional accessories and factory fitted options
are available on request, please enquire for further details.
* Temperature variation at 160 °C/50 mbar (aluminium thermoshelf)